Did you know that on an average, only seven percent of people actually keep their New Years resolutions or even make some? Every year, we make these exclusive goals for the new year ahead; the New Year stands before us like a fresh chapter in a book.
Usually, we reflect on the issues and desires that we had for the year, that’s ending and we suddenly get somewhat excited as we look forward to the year, ahead.
What will you start for the next chapter in your life? It’s entirely up to you but what about, taking the time to make sure you, are making the right steps to making sure that, it’s a great chapter by settling New Year’s resolutions.
You’ll find a few ideas for your New Year’s resolutions, below.
- Learn Something New Each Day – set resolutions to learn something new each day in order to have a better understanding of the world and how it works. The internet makes it very easy to learn new things by subscribing to an crash course or picking up a new hobby.
- Being More Grateful – If you haven’t climbed the bandwagon of gratitude then, this might be the year to seek some gratitude. Studies show that gratitude, can make people twenty-five percent more happier. This is amazing, you can be twenty-five percent happier simply by taking the time to count your blessings and think about all of the great things in life which would definitely improve your quality of sleep, getting along with others better and being able to overcome adversity.
- Stop Procrastinating – Make 2020 the year, you stop procrastinating and start getting things done. This technique will help you to ensure that you won’t be sitting there at the end of the next year wondering why you never got onboard to completing your goals.
- Be Kind To Yourself – You might not be able to control how kind other people are to you but you can always control how to be kinder to yourself by believing in yourself, respecting yourself, treating yourself better and becoming a better companion to yourself.
- Travel – Take a vacation. It’s so many beautiful places in the world so, plan to visit a country or a city, that you’ve always wanted to see; take control of your life.
- Create & Maintain A Positive Attitude – Having a positive mind opens your mind to new possibilities, it makes you more resilient. Greet the New Year with a positive attitude, no matter what trials & tribulations, the New Year, brings.
- Being Peaceful – Resolve to bring more peace into your life in the New Year by clearing out negative energies and people and also practice to not be so judgmental which will teach your mind to become more still.
A New Year is like a new beginning in a blank notebook, you get to fill up with dreams and goals, that you want to accomplish. Use this year to reflect and succeed for the year of 2020; take control.